I seek refuge in the perfect words of God, from His wrath, from the evil of His worshipers, and from the grievances of demons and from being present.
• I seek refuge in the perfect words of God, from every devil and important, and from every eye of a female slave woman (three times).
• I seek refuge in the complete words of God from what He created (three times).
• In the name of God who does not harm with his name anything on earth or in the sky, and he is the All-Hearing, All-Knowing (three times).
• I seek refuge in Allah’s perfect words that are not Ajauizen and the immoral, from the evil of what create the tops and healing, and from the evil of what comes down from heaven, and from the evil of what a limp where, and from the evil of what is meant to throw in the earth, and from the evil of what comes out of them, and from the evil Fate the day and the night, and from the evil of every roader, except for the Tariq he knocks with good, O Rahman. Narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad.
• O Allah, the Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth and Lord of the Great Throne, our Lord and Lord of all things, unconformity love and cores, and the home of the Torah, the Bible and the Criterion, I seek refuge in You from the evil of all you are taking Bnasith, Oh God, you are the first not you anything, and you There is nothing after you, and you are outwardly and nothing is above you. Narrated by Muslim in his Sahih. </ H2>
• On the authority of Ibn Abbas, he said: If you come to a majestic ruler that you are afraid of being robbed, then say: God is greater, God is dearer than all of his creation, God is dearer than what I fear and warn, and I seek refuge in God who has no god but He, who holds the seven heavens that they fall on the earth without His permission ; From the evil of your slave so-and-so, his soldiers, followers and his followers, from the jinn and mankind, O God, be to me a neighbor of their wickedness, the glory of your praise, the glory of your neighbor, and blessed is your name, and there is no god but you, three times – authenticated by Al-Albani
• I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Mighty Throne to heal you (seven times).